just read this!

  • jerry gacutno
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      This is a joke that is supposed to bring you luck.

             An  elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a

      purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on

      talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of

      money.

             After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client is always

      right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office.

             The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit.

      She placed her purse on his desk and replied, '$165,000'. The president

      was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The

      elderly woman replied that she made bets.

             The president was surprised and asked, 'What kind of bets?'

             The elderly woman replied, 'Well, I bet you $25,000 that your

      testicles are square.'

             The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was

      impossible to win a bet like that.

             The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and

      said, 'Would you like to take my bet?'

             'Certainly', replied the president. 'I bet you $25,000 that my

      testicles are not square.'

             'Done', the elderly woman answered. 'But given the amount of money

      involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o' clock

      tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness.' 'No problem', said the

      president of the Bank confidently.

             That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and

      spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning

      them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was

      positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring

      himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

             The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at

      the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet

      made the day before that the president's testicles were square.

             The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made

      the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants etc. so

      that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

             The president was happy to oblige.

             The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the

      president if she could touch them. 'Of course', said the president. 'Given

      the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure.'

             The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the

      president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked

      the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied,

             'Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock

      in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank

      of Canada !'

             The origin of this Canadian story is unknown but it brings luck to

      everyone to whom it is sent. Whoever breaks the chain would definitely be

      unlucky.

             Do not keep this letter. And do not send money. Just forward it to

      five of your friends to whom you wish good luck. Something good will

      happen

      to you in the next four days. If the chain is not broken, you will have

      good luck during the four days.

             Even if all you do is make someone laugh, send it on!