looking for UCD designer/IA

  • Jason Elliot Robbins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      I've been quiet on this list for a long long time, mostly because I
      have heads-down building a complex web application called SourceCast.
      SourceCast is a collaborative work environment for software developers
      that provides integrated source code version control, issue tracking,
      mailing lists, and web publishing.

      Some sites running various versions of SourceCast:
      www.openoffice.org
      www.netbeans.org
      www.openadator.org
      gamexchange.indrema.com
      www.idendev.com (requires registration before you get to the project area)
      www.tigris.org

      Anyway, the heavy-lifting of just getting the basic technology to work
      is pretty much done, and the sell-it-yesterday rush of a start-up has
      passed. Now we are taking a careful look at the product featureset,
      thinking of a broader class of users, and revising our information
      architecture, use cases, and design.

      I am a huge fan of usage-centered design and I would like to talk
      about potential employement with anyone who has experience using it
      and has a technical experience using or building software engineering
      tools. CollabNet is a 2nd-year startup company with a great future, a
      great businees, and a great social mission. Offices in SF, NY, and
      Chicago, as well as some opportunities for remote work. See
      http://www.collab.net/careers/

      [Moderator's note: As a rule, job postings are not welcome on this
      list, unless they are positions specifically involving UCD. Likewise
      for job wanted postings.]

      jason!

      --
      Jason Robbins, Ph.D. CollabNet is hiring open source developers!
      Principal Software Engineer http://www.collab.net/careers/