RE: [usage-centered] A Web-Based Application Software - What info should go to the hom e page?

  • Lu, Hongzheng (Cindy)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2000
      Jeff,

      Thanks for your reponse. I like the approach of showing what the user can
      do and need to do + statistics info.

      I just saw one application listing the main task categories and a big pretty
      picture to identify the package. The home page here serves as a marketing
      tool and an entry point to the tasks.

      - Cindy