you deserve a raise

  • chani-kopnicky478@hfjdfd.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 10:49 AM
      This thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 801 697-0461
    • muriel-berggren138@defthatsit.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 770 621-2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.