[usage-centered] Re: Documenting Business Requirements thru

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1999
      Your coupling of requirements with use cases and content models, then
      feeding them back to the users, is very sophisticated. Driving the content
      model from use cases bundled with the related requirements is recommended
      practice that should have been in our book.

      I will also underscore the value of using the navigation map for feedback
      and validation with users. On a recent crunch-mode Web-application project,
      we discovered the same ploy, which proved extremely valuable considering
      that we had to shortcut the content model and go right to visual and
      interaction design.

      --Larry Constantine <www.foruse.com>