do you like a woman with a soft ass?

  • dorisdick3454
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 2:37 PM
      i heard some men like it firm but some men like it soft...more cushion for the pushin right? anyways, i posted pics of my ass in a sex thong to try to get a man whos into no-strings sex. the pics are on this casual sex personals site. you get almost immediate respones and its free. so if your into having hardcore sex like the pornstars do then check out my pics under groupiegirl and if you like them and i like yours we can meet for sex a few times.
      http://www.daterswanted.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO