[usage-centered] Rapid+ prototyping tool

  • gerard.van.os@emn.ericsson.se
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 1999
      Hi,

      We are in the process of doing an evaluation of the Rapid+ prototyping
      tool. A company in Isreal (Emultek) builds this. Is there anyone out
      there that has worked with this tool and is willing to share her
      opinion. We are thinking about using the tool as a communication medium
      within our organisation as it enables a simulation of the user
      interface. It would allow for code generation but the software group is
      (not yet) willing to go tha far.

      Regards,
      Gerard van Os
      Use(r) Experience Designer