Facial fetish

  • lick_my_slitt8
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2003
      This might sound kind of strange but I have always wanted to have a guy shoot his load on my face.
      I know most woman won't admit that but I kind of think it would be a great turn on.
      None of my ex's were man enough to do it to me. If you think you are then come check me out at
      http://www.internetsexads.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      Send me a e-mail when you get a chance and let me know what you think.
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at hot_panties_4all