Female Bar Contest

  • i_am_a_screamer1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      My roommates and I, were in a contest to see who can get the most phone numbers at the bar one night, then we all got a little drunk and we decided to all toss in $100. There are 5 of us.

      We decided to see which one of us could get laid the most in one month. There were a few rules and such but the catch was that you had to have proof, thus a photo or video etc... or he had to come forth at the end of the month and admit he had sex with whomever... but since I didnt expect to ever see them again... that would be tough... well we are into 3 weeks and the girls and I thought it would be fun to post the results with the proof. Some of our photos were quite intersting... Some girls were going after ex-boyfriends, and some of us even decided to find other girls to use strap-ons on us. Those photos are great...

      Here are the results, so far...>>>>> www.internetsexads.com/landing.asp?afl=TYHO