[usage-centered] managing list traffic

  • Jason Elliot Robbins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 1999
      Hi everyone,

      The discussion is starting to get really good and I am sure it will
      get even more active. From past experience managing mailing lists I
      know that sometimes people start unsubscribing if they get too much
      email.

      If you are worried about getting too much email, please do not
      unsubscribe, instead change your message delivery options at
      http://www.egroups.com/group/usage-centered/
      click on the "Modify Subscription" button.

      Setting your egroups delivery option to "digest" will send you the
      full text of all discussion in a single email message each day.

      If you have any trouble doing this, let me know (jrobbins@...)
      and I will make the change for you.

      jason!

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/usage-centered