WHO AM I

  • haseeb_toor@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      As sugested by Jason, here is my intro:

      I have been part of the SE world since late 1989, working my way up
      the leader, from a Computer instructor, to System Programmer, and
      lately as a Product development manager.
      Technologically I was initiated in Assembly and C. Endorsed OO via
      Smalltalk, and then C++. Lately I am trying my swiming skills in
      Java.

      From a process perspective, I was brought-up in the iterative
      waterfall, school, have tried a few variations, and now utilize- more
      or less, RUP.

      XP and Agile are a little new to me. I, however, am trying to
      understand them, and if I can understand it, and like it, I will like
      to apply it to the test of production environment.

      One of the most interesting books I cam across in the past few years
      was "As If People Mattered". Ever since, I have been trying to change
      my attitude from "That poor crazy client" to "Hello peer, we are in
      it togather".
      I have been working with various different formats and styles of Use
      case design , Functional Specification, Architectural modeling, and
      Module/Component design. I am verymuch interested in finding new and
      improved wasys of domain, Design and Usage modeling techniques.

      I hope this gives you folks some idea, of where I am comming from
      (context).

      Happy designing!

      Haseeb