New file uploaded to usage-centered

  • usage-centered@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the usage-centered
      group.

      File : /Interface Model.vst
      Uploaded by : mann@...
      Description : Visio stencil for interface modeling

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      mann@...
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2001
        I am often asked about how we solve knotty problems in visual and
        interaction design. We have now started publishing a series of design
        studies that examine in detail the analysis, design, and decision making we
        went through to come up with creative and effective solutions. The first two
        studies, posted on our Web site (http://forUse.com), are based on work we
        did designing a lesson-planning performance-support system for K-12
        classroom teachers. The particular widgets we devised may actually have
        broader appliocation, but the main purpose of these studies was to give an
        inside view of how we attacked and solved the problem. If there is a general
        lesson from our experiences it might be about the power of dogged
        determination and the importance of not being afraid to step outside the
        frame. Hope you like the studies.

        For participants in this e-group who might be interested in training in
        usage-centered design, the discount registration deadline is extended an
        extra week; just cite "usage-centered" when you register
        (http://foruse.com/seminars.htm).

        --Larry Constantine
        Director of Research & Development | Constantine & Lockwood, Ltd.
        58 Kathleen Circle | Rowley, MA 01969
        t: +1 978 948 5012 | f: +1 978 948 5036 | www.foruse.com
      • usage-centered@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the usage-centered
          group.

          File : /Online dating Review
          Uploaded by : padudozoje3618 <padudozoje3618@...>
          Description : Take the guesswork out of choosing an online dating service

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          padudozoje3618 <padudozoje3618@...>
        • Ben Luff
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2003
            Unsubscribe me asap

            > From: usage-centered@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: 5 Dec 2003 05:53:36 -0000
            > To: usage-centered@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [usage-centered] New file uploaded to usage-centered
            >

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the usage-centered
            > group.
            >
            > File : /Online dating Review
            > Uploaded by : padudozoje3618 <padudozoje3618@...>
            > Description : Take the guesswork out of choosing an online dating service
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL

            > Regards,
            >
            > padudozoje3618 <padudozoje3618@...>

          • Sonali