Re: [usa-tesla] Declassifiing History...

  • James Moore
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 31, 2002
      "how about if this technology can be used by any kid/nut fooling
      around to blow up his neighborhood...???"

      Sorry Steve... that type of technology can be had at Walmart,
      a feed store, landscaping center, pool supply, etc... I disagree.
      It is not just a matter of technology, it is an issue of how long
      can we be lied to, and be expected to be fully trusting. Do you
      trust every word from a person whom you know to be a habitual
      liar?

      I totally agree that some knowledge show remain classified
      but how ALL UFO related material is considered to be a threat
      to national security, if it is not debunked, is beyond me. Maybe
      they are afraid to confess that they have been withholding the
      truth, and down right defrauding the public about this issue for
      many decades? Maybe this fact alone if admitted would jeopardize
      national security!

      American citizens and other peoples of the world have been kept in
      the dark too many years about facts related to documented
      extraterrestrial contact, and if there is any basis in fact regarding
      the abduction phenomenon, then there could be a conspiracy that
      could put the nation at risk, especially if a high level of complicity
      exists in this regards... they are hiding something much bigger
      than the existence a few documented flying disks, IMO.

      JPM

      "Tyranny doesn’t have to mean a grumpy dictator with a funny mustache; it can
        be exercised by pleasant guys who shave and smile. Its essence is lawless
        government – government that makes countless laws because it recognizes
         no law above itself."  --Joe Sobran--

      At 08:07 PM 03/31/2002 -0500, you wrote:

      Without good reason...???....

      Since most technology can be used for good
      or ill...how about if this technology can
      be used by any kid/nut fooling around to blow
      up his neighborhood...???

      What am saying is there may be good reason/
      reasons this technology is kept secret....

      It seems you may be making an assumption without
      any facts to back it up.....

      thank you for listening to my thoughts....

      steve

      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 4, 2002
        McGalliard, Frederick B wrote:

        > Sorry. I really forget, except for Einstein who I think put in a few seminal
        > ideas and some consulting at a very high level. In a manner of speaking,
        > there were German contributions to the physics community developing the
        > atomic theory. In fact they provided a lot of the crossection data and decay
        > data that made it clear that a fast neutron bomb could be built. Why do you
        > ask?

        In a manner of speaking there WERE German contributors. Best example
        is the experimental demonstration of nuclear fission by Otto Hahn and
        Fritz Strassman. Publication of their results and the explanation by
        Lise Meitner was responsible for the start of the weapon program here in
        the US. Note that because Meitner was a jew she had to leave after the
        Nazis Annexed Austria.