Re: Hello and A Question & Bushfires

  • captainquanta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi,

      Thanks for the reply. I'm interested in knowing the keywords you
      used, as the obvious ones from my e-mail query don't seem to turn up
      a path to an answer. Anyway, happy new year to you, and everyone
      else!

      Ed

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2002
        The end result of a backyard inventor & a machinist mate , I first heard
        bit's & pieces of this in 1998 when he was showing the concept to our local
        .mil , who showed great interest & said don't call us we'll call you , and
        please don't go selling these prototypes you've made to the public.
        The inventor then went to the pentagon in the US , but not knowing how
        things worked over there , the pentagon people were very impressed , but as
        he wasn't a qualified mil contractor they couldn't do business with him ,
        fortunately a guy at the Australian Consulate in the US made a call to
        Lochead Martin , I believe they were getting agreements & paperwork written
        up halfway through the testing of his prototypes at their testing grounds.

        If you dare to dream here , then turn your dreams into reality ,
        immediately head offshore & apply the brutal determination you
        learnt/acquired in your homeland , to a few US .mil contractors and score
        the deal you deserve. Our government wouldn't know a good invention if it
        vaporized their SAS men in black tactical assault team during a public
        relations show.

        www.metalstorm.com

        JB
      • ToromanR@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
          In new 2002 , I wish for all of Tesla's good and happy year, with peace and
          health too.

          Romain