Re: [usa-tesla] New Experimental Results

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 8:25 AM
      David Knaack wrote:

      > From: "Joshua Gulick" <joshua.gulick@...>
      > > the hermetically sealed vial of mercury that is in the pyramid has changed
      > > considerably. Mercury normally has a very high surface tension. The
      > > mercury that has been hanging in the pyramid now wets the side of the
      > glass
      > > vial; it has a slight meniscus!
      >
      > Interesting, what is the control sample doing?

      CONTROL SAMPLE? What's that? Who needs controls?

      Ed
    • Joshua Gulick
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 7:40 AM
        Regarding the peculiar mercury that hangs in my pyramid. I have a control
        hanging in a tetrahedron that has remained normal.

        Peace,

        Josh Gulick
        http://science.zerion.com
      • David Knaack
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3 9:45 AM
          From: "Joshua Gulick" <joshua.gulick@...>
          > Regarding the peculiar mercury that hangs in my pyramid. I have a control
          > hanging in a tetrahedron that has remained normal.

          Interesting. What are the dimensions and construction of the pyramid?