Re: Nothing wrong with onelist...

  • Steve Elswick
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 22, 1999
      Dear Tesla Fans...
      The bankruptcy court has made it official.... Dennis Lee is to get ownership
      of ITS for a mere $5000. I spent a lot time over the past few weeks putting
      together the proper documentation to acquire the Society as they owed me
      32K+ and it was my business originally. This is quite ironic as Dennis has
      denigrated the Society every chance he got... so much for the justice system
      in this country.

      However, this is all water under the bridge and I encourage everyone to join
      Exotic Research at the first opportunity you get. I will be having a
      conference July 22-25 in Phoenix at the Holiday Inn in Mesa. Details are on
      http:///www.exoticresearch.com
      APRIL 30th IS THE DEADLINE TO GET 25% OFF conference fees. There is limited
      space and we are starting to get quite a few preregistrations already.
      Please pre-register early and take advantage of member discounts.
      Sincerely,
      Steven R. Elswick
      Publisher, Exotic Research Report
    • coexusa
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 22, 1999
        Jim,

        Thank you for your kind words. Ron Stephens had a list that was more recent
        and he entered ALL of us who were registered on the OLD Tesla list. Thank
        your for your offer, Jim, but I have your list and Ron Stephens list and his
        is more current. I would like to thank Eric Kreig and Ron Stephens for BOTH
        working hard to keep the USA-TESLA List together.

        Cheers,

        Dye Hawley

        >From: Jim Farrer <jfarrer@...>
        >
        >Dye,
        >You also have expended great efforts to hold us all together, and I, for
        one,
        >certainly appreciate it. Hope I speak equally for the rest of the list
        members.

        >I have a complete list of the Tesla list members, several months old. I
        believe I
        >sent it to you, but it maybe didn't arrive. Will send it again if you
        wish. The
        >new Onelist seems great!
        >
        >Jim Farrer
        >
        >coexusa wrote:
        >
        >> From: "coexusa" <coexusa@...>
        >>
        >> Fred and all:
        >>
        >> I vote that we stay on the OneList and stop messing around with other
        lists.
        >> We have enough problems with the OLD USA-TESLA list being gone or taken
        over
        >> by Dennis Lee or whatever? I have NOT heard from Steve Elswick. His
        >> friend, Marshall ? (don't know the last name) was supposed to forward us
        ALL
        >> the email names and email addresses. Steve..... please respond to us?
        OK?
        >> We would like to notify the other 100 or so Tesla List participants that
        we
        >> are on the OneList. Thanks,
        >>
        >> Dye Hawley
        >>
        >> >From: "Fred W. Bach, TRIUMF Operations" <music@...>
        >> >
        >> >Wallace,
        >> >
        >> > I sent a bug report to egroups techsupport telling them that
        >> > the did NOT mail me my number like the page said it did.
        >> >
        >> > I just got a message back from egroups techsupport. They got
        >> > my problem report, but rather than telling me they solved it,
        >> > they just told me what my number was. I told them that was not
        >> > good enough for our members, and I told them we were going
        >> > back to onelist and that we might return once they got all
        >> > their problems straightened out.
        >> >
        >> > .. Fred Bach music@...

        >> computer

        >> onelist...

        >> somehow

        YOU
        You
        >> want

        Internet!

        >> >--
        >> > Fred W. Bach | Internet: music@...
        >> > Co-ordinator, Operations Group | Web:
        >> http://www.triumf.ca/wao98
        >> > TRIUMF (Canada's National MESON Laboratory)| Voice: 604-222-1047 loc
        >> 6278/6327
        >> > 4004 WESBROOK MALL, UBC CAMPUS | FAX: 604-222-1074
        >> > University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., CANADA V6T 2A3
        >> > "Accuracy is important. Details can mean the difference between life &
        >> death."
        >> > These are my opinions, which should ONLY make you read, think, and
        >> question.
        >> > They do NOT necessarily reflect the views of my employer or fellow
        >> workers.

        >> >Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
        >> >http://www.ONElist.com
        >> >ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate

        >> Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the
        Internet?
        >> http://www.ONElist.com
        >> Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
        Internet!

        >Show mom you love her. Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
        >14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
        >gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!
        > http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe5

      • coexusa
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 22, 1999
          Dear Steve,

          What a shame. I personally will do everything I can to let everyone know
          that Dennis Lee is NOT the International Tesla Society. He may have bought
          the name from the Bankruptcy Court but WE are the people who WERE the
          International Tesla Society. The truth will usually come out. We should all
          make sure that everyone knows the truth.

          Dye Hawley