Re: [usa-tesla] Controlling stuff via mental effort

  • Michael Riversong
    Message 1 of 28 , May 7 6:36 AM
      Can you elaborate? Was there physical body damage, and have you been able
      to repair that?

      Most physical damage from SSRI drugs appears to be in the digestive system,
      causing terrible food allergies for years afterwards. Actually, this damage
      is not often seen to be connected to the drugs because of the way our health
      care system works. You only dig up the information and make the connection
      after intensive interviews.

      This topic is always of interest to me. I'm slowly compiling workable
      techniques for repairing physical damage due to SSRI use.

      To bring this back to something even remotely Tesla-related, i believe that
      sensitivity to and physical reactions from drugs acts a lot like reactions
      to electromagnetic fields. Some folks can work in a powerplant in an
      environment of several gauss for 30 years and never even catch a cold.
      Other people will get violent reactions from the clock by the bed, and as
      soon as it's removed, they get better. Everyone else is somewhere in
      between. Of course there is no reliable way to tell in advace who is going
      to experience reactions, and who will remain healthy.

      At 08:30 PM 5/6/00 -0400, you wrote:

      >FWIW I've been on Prozac, and it was a *very* bad thing, in my case.
      >
      >Randy

      -- Michael Riversong **
      Professional Harpist, Educator, and Writer **
      RivEdu@... ** Phone: (720)898-9314
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong