whoops,

  • Herzog
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      I thought presenting it unchanged, and with credits would appease you
      all.
      Yes, I'm lazy. This job pays so well; I don't know why I bother.

      Quote:
      Am I the only one who received this disjointed email ?
      What the hell did you or M$ do with the formatting of it ?
      72 or 80 characters per line , please :)
      Or was it a lazy cut & paste off an HTML page.

      JB

      -- -- --
      Will Herzog; Rochester NY; K 2 L B