Vacuum Energy Utilizes Quantum Forces?

  • James Paul Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 10:50 AM

      >First, a pet peeve of mine, 'science' is methodical,
      >experimental investigation; 'science' is not something
      >that can know anything, or tell us anything. It is a
      >tool that allows us to systematically draw conclusions
      >about the world around us.
      >
      >Data gathered and conclusions drawn using a scientific
      >method are only as good as the method used, the person
      >applying the method, and the available data. I say
      >'A scientific method' rather than 'THE scientific
      >method' because there is no one, universal method,
      >different people use different methods.

      Good points David...

      Ok... hear's a little something that I would like to get some
      feedback on, from a few that are more knowledgeable than me, on
      such things. A vacuum driven lead acid battery? If any of you'll
      have time to check it out and or comment, I would appreciate it
      very much. Here is a tiny snip from the documents at the web site
      that I will provide the link to, below. thanks...

      The Bedini Over-Unity Battery Explained

      <snip>

      John's method does the following:

      1."It forms a true negative resistor in a most
      unexpected way, inside a common lead acid battery,

      2.it uses that negative resistor to extract excess
      energy from the vacuum and furnish it both to the
      ions in charging mode and to the electrons in
      load powering mode, and

      3.it adds several other stimuli which increase the
      amplification of the negative resistor and further
      enhance the effect, increasing the excess energy
      extracted from the vacuum and collected in the
      charging process and also in the powering process."

      There has been some discussions about battery charging etc...
      on the list in the recent past, so could this type of battery
      system be an improvement on existing technology? Lord knows...
      mankind needs a better battery of some type, or all types, soon.

      http://www.cseti.org/position/addition/bedini.htm

      JPM