Re: [usa-tesla] faster than a speeding beam of light, in a vacuum.?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11 4:02 PM
      > In ATTEMPTING to re-read, found that Dr. YAGI lived
      > 1886-1976. Could not get the same article (I'm not
      > a member), but DO recall a statement that they had
      > acieved a decent bandwidth, which seems to go agains
      > your statement, Ed. Wish I could quote thhe article.
      > Jim Farrer

      There was a good survey article on Yagi in a recent issue of the IEEE
      Proceedings; worth looking for. Saved it, but don't have it at my
      finger tips. For a discussion of bandwidth of parasitic arrays, of
      which the Yagi was the earliest and still is perhaps the best example,
      look in any antenna handbook (Krause, Jasic, or ARRL).