faster than a speeding beam of light, in a vacuum.?

  • Herzog
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 8:01 PM
      Quote:
      I thought you actually tried it since you said 'The
      patent is nonsense, of course.", implying that you
      knew it violated physics or tried it out.
      UNQUOTE:

      Rise to your own challenge and build it, then. If you then prove it
      isn't nonsense, dash to reap untold riches and honors.

      Meanwhile us skeptics:......
      If coupled to a radio source, everything will radiate something, as an
      antenna, so question is only how well.

      Most all antennae must not be very good, or there wouldn't be thousands
      of designs.

      The concept of dielectric antennae is part of present art.
      One can slow down Radio waves, thru a dielectric, just as translucent
      stuff slows light waves. Sure the unslowed wave IS faster than the
      slowed wave.
      But one is either kidding himself, or attempting to snow others.
      This antenna patent does the snow job.
      -- -- --
      Will Herzog; Rochester NY; K 2 L B