Re: [usa-tesla] Re: Wow

  • G.C.L.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2000
      Ed,
      Tesla's patents are as obtrusive and windy at times,
      basically to disguise the essence of the invention and
      not have it replicated. This hyper-speed antenna does
      cover an assemblage of parts:
      An improved antenna comprising:
      ----------------------------
      a 620 watt Halogen pencil lamp;
      first and second thin wires attached to said lamp,
      said first thin wire biased at +2000 V DC, said second
      thin wire biased at -2000 V DC;
      an inductor housing enveloping said lamp;
      first and second electromagnets attached to said
      inductor housing, said electromagnets oriented such
      that both magnetic norths are disposed toward the
      center of said inductor housing; a magnetic injection
      assembly disposed between said electromagnets; and a
      BNC connector in serial connection with said magnetic
      injection assembly

      I thought you actually tried it since you said 'The
      patent is nonsense, of course.", implying that you
      knew it violated physics or tried it out.

      George

      http://im.yahoo.com