Re: Demagoguery and Racism

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2000
      Dear J.B. and All,

      When I read this, I theorized he had stumbled upon the Onelist,
      found a few lists which got his attention, joined them, sent the
      email, and quit. I believe it'd be as simple as that. Perhaps
      he wouldn't even have to join any list in order to send mail to
      it.

      If it's as simple as the above, how do we protect ourselves
      against repeats of the same?

      Jim Farrer

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000

        At 11:05 AM 3/03/00 , you wrote:
        >From: Kent LL Aldershof <Aldershof-MSI@...>
        >
        >Oh, Please.
        >
        >I believe in Freedom of Speech, but I also believe in responsible
        >self-restraint, tolerance, and respect for all.
        >
        >Writings like this from Ken M, whoever he is, have no place on this list.
        > He may consider his views to be enlighted self-interest, but I consider
        >them madness.
        >
        >I hope we will never have to be insulted by such garbage again.
        >
        >Kent
        >
        >Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:44:53 -0800 (PST)
        > From: Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
        >Subject: Save the White Race!
        >

        >WHITE POWER!
      • Don Gibbs
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
          Jim,

          For one thing, we can hit the delete button and just ignore him. I think a
          response to these characters just eggs them on.

          Don Gibbs