Re: Dye: I suspect nearly everybody is here anyway! :)

  • coexusa
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 1999
      Dear Ron Stephens:

      I think you are right. I have private and public emailed Steve Elswick. He
      has some guy named Marshall who has all the email addresses and names from
      the OLD Tesla list and he offered to get them to me. I suggested that he
      email the information to Eric Krieg because Eric offered to get everyone
      signed up on the OneList Tesla List. I hope the OneList works out. By the
      way...when I click on "Reply to All" in my browser will everyone on the
      OneList Tesla list get a copy of THIS email? I believe they will, if I read
      their instructions correctly.

      Thanks,

      Dye Hawley

      >From: Ron Stephens <stephens@...>
      >
      >Dye:
      >There's about 40 members on this list, most from the old list!...
      >All you have to do is post?
      >(It's a logistical nightmare to be manually doing the functions
      >that a listserver already does!)
      >-ron

      >Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
      >http://www.ONElist.com
      >Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
      Internet!

    • Ron Stephens
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 1999
          Ron,

          OK.. thanks for the info.

          Dye Hawley

          >If you notice, everybody's getting the new emails...
          >(the header EVEN READS THE SAME as the old list!)
          >=ron=
          >
          >At 08:17 PM 4/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
          >>From: "coexusa" <coexusa@...>
          >>
          >>Dear Ron Stephens:
          >>
          >>I think you are right. I have private and public emailed Steve Elswick.
          He
          >>has some guy named Marshall who has all the email addresses and names from
          >>the OLD Tesla list and he offered to get them to me. I suggested that he
          >>email the information to Eric Krieg because Eric offered to get everyone
          >>signed up on the OneList Tesla List. I hope the OneList works out. By
          the
          >>way...when I click on "Reply to All" in my browser will everyone on the
          >>OneList Tesla list get a copy of THIS email? I believe they will, if I
          read
          >>their instructions correctly.
          >>
          >>Thanks,
          >>
          >>Dye Hawley
          >>

          >>>From: Ron Stephens <stephens@...>
          >>>
          >>>Dye:
          >>>There's about 40 members on this list, most from the old list!...
          >>>All you have to do is post?
          >>>(It's a logistical nightmare to be manually doing the functions
          >>>that a listserver already does!)
          >>>-ron

          >>>Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the
          Internet?
          >>>http://www.ONElist.com
          >>>Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
          >>Internet!

          >>Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
          >>http://www.ONElist.com
          >>ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate

          >Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
          >http://www.ONElist.com
          >Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!

        • Ron Stephens
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 1999
            Dye:
            If you notice, everybody's getting the new emails...
            (the header EVEN READS THE SAME as the old list!)
            =ron=

            At 08:17 PM 4/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
            >From: "coexusa" <coexusa@...>
            >
            >Dear Ron Stephens:
            >
            >I think you are right. I have private and public emailed Steve Elswick. He
            >has some guy named Marshall who has all the email addresses and names from
            >the OLD Tesla list and he offered to get them to me. I suggested that he
            >email the information to Eric Krieg because Eric offered to get everyone
            >signed up on the OneList Tesla List. I hope the OneList works out. By the
            >way...when I click on "Reply to All" in my browser will everyone on the
            >OneList Tesla list get a copy of THIS email? I believe they will, if I read
            >their instructions correctly.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >
            >Dye Hawley
            >

            >>From: Ron Stephens <stephens@...>
            >>
            >>Dye:
            >>There's about 40 members on this list, most from the old list!...
            >>All you have to do is post?
            >>(It's a logistical nightmare to be manually doing the functions
            >>that a listserver already does!)
            >>-ron

            >>Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
            >>http://www.ONElist.com
            >>Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
            >Internet!

            >Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
            >http://www.ONElist.com
            >ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate
          • Hagood Michael
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 18, 1999
              Hi,
              I am new here. Is this on the subject?
              http://www.flash.net/~exitor/society/polpig.jpg
              thanks,
              eXitor

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 19, 1999
                Dear Hagood, Michael:

                OK, I will bite! What is it? Nice steering wheel. Looks like 1950's
                vintage. Please explain what we are seeing? Thank you.

                Dye Hawley
                coexusa@...

                >From: Hagood Michael <exitor@...>
                >
                >Hi,
                > I am new here. Is this on the subject?
                >http://www.flash.net/~exitor/society/polpig.jpg
                > thanks,
                >eXitor
                >
                >Ron Stephens wrote:
                >>
                >> From: Ron Stephens <stephens@...>
                >>
                >> Dye:
                >> There's about 40 members on this list, most from the old list!...
                >> All you have to do is post?
                >> (It's a logistical nightmare to be manually doing the functions
                >> that a listserver already does!)
                >> -ron

                >> Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the
                Internet?
                >> http://www.ONElist.com
                >> Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
                Internet!

                >New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
                >http://www.ONElist.com
                >Sign up for a new e-mail list today!

              • Hagood Michael
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 19, 1999
                  > >http://www.flash.net/~exitor/society/polpig.jpg
                  Hi,
                  It is a 1950 Lincoln steering wheel mounted on a three phase 120 Volt
                  41 Amp A.C. Variac. I got it at a salvage cheap.
                  I bought three Identical units that had one or two burned sections each
                  and made a pair of single phase 240Volt sets and a single 120 Volt unit.
                  The pole transformer is a 14,400 Volt , 5 KVA. I am "currently" working
                  on a "ballast box" . I will send links to pictures as the project
                  progresses.
                  How about using a chainsaw for a rotary spark-gap?
                  eXitor