Re: Thanx for the explanation

  • Wallace E. Brand
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 1999
      Dear Frank, One of the other members of this list has just recently
      suggested to me that he has found the best explanation of Tesla's wireless
      energy system in a reprint of several of Hugo Gernsback's "Electrical
      Experimenter" magazines entitled, as I recall, "Strange Stories from the
      Electrical Experimenter - 1917 - 1919" available from Lindsay Publications
      for $6.95. I am sending off for a copy. I believe their e-mail address
      is: lindsay@... I got this post from them on how to order:

      You can order one of four ways:
      1 You can mail a check, money order, Master Card number, or Visa number to

      the following address Lindsay Publications PO Box 538 Bradley IL 60915.
      2 You can fax in an order to (815)935-5477.
      3 You can call in an order to (815)935-5353 during normal business hours.
      4.You can email your charge card number to us. (this method is not as
      secure as the other three.).
      You can request a catalog be sent with your order that contains a price
      list.
      Lannie
      Lindsay Publications