New Materials at Tesla Academy

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2014
      NEW MATERIAL on the Tesla Academy web site! ALL FREE!

      Directly on the site, we now have conference reports for:
      ExtraOrdinary Technology Albuquerque 2011, 2012, 2013
      Tesla Science Foundation Philadelphia 2012

      New special report on Tesla Wireless Electricity Transmission system

      Environmental Implications of Free Energy presentation outline with link
      to YouTube video from the October 2013 BEM Conference in Boulder.

      http://www.teslaacademy.info

      These new materials are all grouped in the center menu of the home page. To the greatest extent possible, materials produced by Tesla Academy are free. We are supported by random donations. Our purpose is to supply information and instruction leading to the development of
      environmentally sane energy and power technologies. These new materials are especially recommended for high school students interested in science.

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2014

        Dear Mike et al. As you may recall I am a physicist, and not a Tesla worshiper. But I do love his brilliance and imagination. As near as I can tell he was not a “free energy” advocate. He planned to inject inexpensive energy into the earth/ionosphere resonance to allow the world to withdraw it for only the collective cost of maintaining the generators and the receivers. Unfortunatly it does not look like that would have worked, but it was a cool idea. Regarding the rather heated comments of a few posts back, I suggest that it is best to be careful what you say. There are some unfortunate cons going on in the free energy world, but there are also a lot of folk who could, with some encouragement, actually put the test to some of these off the wall ideas. While I do not expect any great revelations, except the proof that this is the wrong tree to bark up, there is always a chance that a new datum will reveal something we can use, and the most important, convincing the folk who visit here that designing an experiment and then resting confidently on the results is way better than theological discussions that generate so much heat and so little light. That was why science – as an approach to attaining knowledge – was invented in a day where contemplation and religion were deemed enough for any man. Anyway, I would love to argue over whether an experiment was designed correctly, or how to interpret it’s results, than over whether ancient wisdom revealed to a few has a truth that only the narrow minded refuse.

[...]

        rivedu@...

      • Michael Riversong Education
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2014
          As usual, your comment is clear and coherent, thus deserving a response.

          I don't worship Tesla.  His research and achievements became a focus of my work somewhat by accident over many years.  As we study the work and the principles behind it, we can find a few possible energy production methods that meet certain specific criteria.

          We seek:
          relatively low input of resources
          minimal pollution of any kind
          neutral or positive to human health

          It looks like Tesla's wireless system in particular met these criteria and had a pretty good chance of fully producing.  We all know the story of its funding being cut off.  Contemporary replica systems are very promising as demonstrated at various events.

          At Tesla Academy, the reports displayed and circulated are overviews of technologies as presented by their developers.  In many cases no conclusions about technologies have been formed, as we feel the information presented is still insufficient.  Readers need to notice what is not said -- things are written that way in order to keep up good relations with the developers to the greatest extent possible, so that important information becomes available in the future.

          Most unique and thus important among the reports is actually the Environmental Implications of Free Energy.  Apparently this is the first time anyone has put together such a systematic list in our field.  It is recommended that people read the outline, and then set aside about an hour to watch the linked video.  Information embedded in the presentation has the potential to guide future development of several technologies.

          As for fraud, it doesn't come out much on the Tesla Academy site.  We are not policemen.  In person, whenever the opportunity arises, attention is given to helping listeners understand how to detect fraud.  Many good books have been written on this subject, which we consistently recommend.  We also can engage in discussions about recent cases when appropriate.

          Hope that clarifies what we're doing here.