Tesla Academy 2 new Podcasts

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      We have added 2 new podcasts to our site. These are ones that had been done a while ago, but for various reasons had not been edited and uploaded. It was decided to get some of this material cleared up before beginning the process of editing and uploading the new podcasts, which will probably happen next week.

      Michael Leas -- Tesla Wireless System -- he has built several working scale models of this system based on Tesla's original patents.

      Fran McCabe -- Gravity and Gyroscopes -- some working principles of gyroscopes as used in research.

      http://www.teslaacademy.info/pc1.html

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info