Philadelphia Tesla Days

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2013
      In honor of Nikola Tesla who made almost all our modern technology possible, Tesla Days is being celebrated in Philadelphia this weekend and next week.

      On Saturday and Sunday, free public demonstrations and the Million Volt March will be held in Independence Hall Park. Sunday evening is a special reception and dinner which is also a primary fund-raiser for the Tesla Science Foundation. On Monday and Tuesday there will be more free presentations at the Philadelphia City Institute.

      Details and tickets for the reception can be found at:
      www.teslasciencefoundation.org

      If you happen to be in or near Philadelphia these are great events. Otherwise, some coverage will be provided later at the Tesla Academy web site with podcasts and photos.

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info