Tesla Days Philadelphia 2013

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
      Tesla Days in Philadelphia
      Unforgettable days for everyone
      Come to be associated with us
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6uV6_gdQ4I

      inform your friends

      Event schedules are now posted on the Tesla Science Foundation web site:

      http://teslasciencefoundation.org/iTesla/index.php/en/

      July 6 - 10 at Independence Hall Park and several other locations in the city. Includes the Million Volt March.

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      rivedu@...
    • Kon Pappas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013

        Michael,

        I wish I could come, but I am in Australia. I still have not been successful in finding an active Tesla member here in Melbourne.

        Can you refer me to anyone you may know?

        Kon Pappas
        0425 825 425

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
          Hi Kon,

          You may want to try the Tesla Coil Mailing List (TCML) or the 4HV list -
          both have thousands of active Tesla coilers all over the world:

          http://www.pupman.com/
          http://4hv.org/news.php

          Bert
          --