Fw: [tesla_academy] Vintage Voltage

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: Michael Riversong
      Sent: Mar 4, 2013 3:11 PM
      To: Tesla Academy List
      Subject: [tesla_academy] Vintage Voltage

      We just got the word -- Vintage Voltage is happening March 24, and Tesla Academy will be there with our educational table!

      http://danacain.com/vintage-voltage-expo/

      11am - 4pm
      Ramada Plaza Convention Center
      I-25 a 120th Ave, Denver/Northglenn CO

      We will need a couple of volunteers to help run the table too. This is always one of our most fun events of the year!

      Some photos from previous Vintage Voltage shows:
      http://s93.beta.photobucket.com/user/mriversong/library/Vintage%20Voltage

      Michael Riversong
      Biblical Bards
      (307)635-0900