Fw: GEET Class Albuquerque - Discount!

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Decided to experiment with forwarding this announcement to the list. GEET has been featured at many of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conferences, and based on my own observations it looks like there really is something to it. Also i've noticed that the people involved currently have a pretty good record when it comes to appropriate use of the funds they receive.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        I8MPORTANT! A MOUNTAIN TO BE NAMED FOR TESLA!LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT MORE INFO?THANKS! DR.EDSON ANDRE; JOHNSON D.D.U.L.C.

        Decided to experiment with forwarding this announcement to the list. GEET has been featured at many of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conferences, and based on my own observations it looks like there really is something to it. Also i've noticed that the people involved currently have a pretty good record when it comes to appropriate use of the funds they receive.

        >There are two new class dates for the New Mexico school, with Paul Pantone.
        >The first date is February 11th and the second is March, 4th.
        >The cost is $3,500.00. If paid on or before the 4th of February it is
        >discounted to $2,500.00.
        >If you want to build one of our demo engines and take it home with you
        >add $400.00.
        >To arrange for the class or ask questions you need to contact Paul
        >Pantone at 580-251-0651.
        >There will be many news items over the next month that will be on our
        >website, from Flanges available to new products.
        >We still have 29 US Dealerships available.
        >
        >Get involved!
        >
        >- GEET International Team

        Fort Collins, Colorado
        www.teslaacademy.info
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013

          Dear Mike, et al, while GEET has been a popular subject in the world of energy claims, I have no reason to consider it a reasonable course of study. This is physics, and I do not see what I would expect of any real energy source. As with cold fusion, it is easy to set up an experiment that yields confusing results. Setting one up that will provide 500 watts of heat into a water bath, for 499 watts of overall energy input, day in and day out, is the tell. Can – there may be something to it, -can’t – it is just another of those interesting experimental anomalies that require a lot of expertise to evaluate correctly. Not intended to burst any bubbles, but just a warning to the wise.

          Decided to experiment with forwarding this announcement to the list. GEET has been featured at many of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conferences, and based on my own observations it looks like there really is something to it. Also i've noticed that the people involved currently have a pretty good record when it comes to appropriate use of the funds they receive.

          >There are two new class dates for the New Mexico school, with Paul Pantone.
          >The first date is February 11th and the second is March, 4th.
          >The cost is $3,500.00. If paid on or before the 4th of February it is
          >discounted to $2,500.00.
          >If you want to build one of our demo engines and take it home with you
          >add $400.00.
          >To arrange for the class or ask questions you need to contact Paul
          >Pantone at 580-251-0651.
          >There will be many news items over the next month that will be on our
          >website, from Flanges available to new products.
          >We still have 29 US Dealerships available.
          >
          >Get involved!
          >
          >- GEET International Team

          Fort Collins, Colorado
          www.teslaacademy.info
          rivedu@...

        • Michael Riversong Education
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 16, 2013
            Hundreds of people have built GEET devices by now.  I've spoken with a few.  Results are indeed inconsistent.  But there are results, and there are anomalies.  Therefore, i've decided the subject deserves more investigation and experimentation.  Nobody knows for sure why we're seeing the things we've seen -- explanations from any kind of physics discipline, standard or not, may be helpful.  Many of the people i've met who are in what you might call the "inner circle" of GEET enthusiasts have been straight shooters, and that's important.  At least we have a chance of making some good discoveries given the current situation.

            Dear Mike, et al, while GEET has been a popular subject in the world of energy claims, I have no reason to consider it a reasonable course of study. This is physics, and I do not see what I would expect of any real energy source. As with cold fusion, it is easy to set up an experiment that yields confusing results. Setting one up that will provide 500 watts of heat into a water bath, for 499 watts of overall energy input, day in and day out, is the tell. Can – there may be something to it, -can’t – it is just another of those interesting experimental anomalies that require a lot of expertise to evaluate correctly. Not intended to burst any bubbles, but just a warning to the wise.

            Decided to experiment with forwarding this announcement to the list. GEET has been featured at many of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conferences, and based on my own observations it looks like there really is something to it. Also i've noticed that the people involved currently have a pretty good record when it comes to appropriate use of the funds they receive.

            >There are two new class dates for the New Mexico school, with Paul Pantone.
            >The first date is February 11th and the second is March, 4th.
            >The cost is $3,500.00. If paid on or before the 4th of February it is
            >discounted to $2,500.00.
            >If you want to build one of our demo engines and take it home with you
            >add $400.00.
            >To arrange for the class or ask questions you need to contact Paul
            >Pantone at 580-251-0651.
            >There will be many news items over the next month that will be on our
            >website, from Flanges available to new products.
            >We still have 29 US Dealerships available.
            >
            >Get involved!
            >
            >- GEET International Team

            Fort Collins, Colorado
            www.teslaacademy.info

            Fort Collins, Colorado
            www.teslaacademy.info
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013

              It has been around 20 years now hasn’t it? And like a lot of nuclear physics, it does not have to do the same exact thing every time, but it needs to behave predictably to be physics. The longer it takes to find the controlling experimental features to obtain these results, the more unlikely it is to every make the break. I suggest rather than repeating the same flawed and inadequate experiments of the past, we need to do the physics, even if it does zero out the results. While it may not be impossible that there are things to be learned, I suspect that most of them, in this case, are things about how to design a good experiment, and how to do physics like a good engineer.

              Hundreds of people have built GEET devices by now.  I've spoken with a few.  Results are indeed inconsistent.  But there are results, and there are anomalies.  Therefore, i've decided the subject deserves more investigation and experimentation.  Nobody knows for sure why we're seeing the things we've seen -- explanations from any kind of physics discipline, standard or not, may be helpful.  Many of the people i've met who are in what you might call the "inner circle" of GEET enthusiasts have been straight shooters, and that's important.  At least we have a chance of making some good discoveries given the current situation.

              Dear Mike, et al, while GEET has been a popular subject in the world of energy claims, I have no reason to consider it a reasonable course of study. This is physics, and I do not see what I would expect of any real energy source. As with cold fusion, it is easy to set up an experiment that yields confusing results. Setting one up that will provide 500 watts of heat into a water bath, for 499 watts of overall energy input, day in and day out, is the tell. Can – there may be something to it, -can’t – it is just another of those interesting experimental anomalies that require a lot of expertise to evaluate correctly. Not intended to burst any bubbles, but just a warning to the wise.

              Decided to experiment with forwarding this announcement to the list. GEET has been featured at many of the ExtraOrdinary Technology conferences, and based on my own observations it looks like there really is something to it. Also i've noticed that the people involved currently have a pretty good record when it comes to appropriate use of the funds they receive.

              >There are two new class dates for the New Mexico school, with Paul Pantone.
              >The first date is February 11th and the second is March, 4th.
              >The cost is $3,500.00. If paid on or before the 4th of February it is
              >discounted to $2,500.00.
              >If you want to build one of our demo engines and take it home with you
              >add $400.00.
              >To arrange for the class or ask questions you need to contact Paul
              >Pantone at 580-251-0651.
              >There will be many news items over the next month that will be on our
              >website, from Flanges available to new products.
              >We still have 29 US Dealerships available.
              >
              >Get involved!
              >
              >- GEET International Team

              Fort Collins, Colorado
              www.teslaacademy.info