2013 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference Early Announcement

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 35%! PreRegister Today!
      Note that we added 1 day to the conference!

      Preregistration for the 2013 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 24-28 / Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 35% discount, members must sign up before January 21, 2013!!!

      Our initial speaker list includes..

      Thomas E Stone - Tesla's Scalar Energy Healing Benefits

      Thorsten Ludwig - Zero point energy, solid state Magnetic generator and consciousness

      Lucian M. Ionescu - Tesla Waves, Biofields and Aetheric Energy

      John Milewski - Magnetricity

      Mark Hugo - Its Not HHO!!!!

      Moray King - Zero-Point Energy Engines from Anomalous Plasmoid Force

      Brian Besco - Tensor Technology Unveiled

      Gregg Volk - From Plasma to Plasma: The Electric Universe in You

      BC Galegher - Practical Bedini Motor Applications

      Marko Rodin - Advanced Rodin Coil Technology

      Suzanne Price - Qualar Physics: Wave of the Future

      As we update the schedule, more will be listed at

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

      Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!

      Save an additional 5% during the month of January with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 35% discount... you will receive a 40% discount!

      Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:
      click herehttp://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

      ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the Albuquerque Pyramid Hotel... with room rates at an eye-popping $89 per night which includes breakfast and internet! This combined with the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!

      Hotel reservations can be booked at :

      https://resweb.passkey.com/go/teslatech2013

      Or call PassKey at: 1-877-622-3056 and mention TeslaTech.

      Speaker selection is ongoing ... If you know anyone who would be a good candidate for speaking, have them contact Steve Elswick at (520) 252-0374 immediately.

      Vendor space is available... Vendors should direct their inquiries to Terry Brady at (520) 463-1994 for pricing and other details. Please leave a message.

      The magazine is being edited... due to circumstances way beyond our control, we have lost our layout computer as well as the backup drive. The magazine is being regenerated and hopefully it will be ready for press in late February. Advertisers and researchers interested in publishing their work should contact Steve Elswick at steve@... immediately.

      This year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

      See you next July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks

      PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL (520) 463-1994

      or go to
      http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info