Re: [usa-tesla] Tesla v Einstein part2

  • ROGER ANDERTON
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2012
      1. read article - says warp drive can be  faster than c

      2. I have met people who claim to Einsteinians. The otherw ord you are looking for is "Teslian"

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 28, 2012
        especially significant is lightning from Tesla's hands, like Zeus.

            You are committing a serious error by treating Tesla as if he were an ordinary human being.  If you would simply accept him as a deity, 'greater than the greatest of the Greek Gods' as O'Neill phrased it, you would have an entirely different perspective on his life and his works and be prepared to accept anything attributed to him, no matter how ridiculous it might seem.  Just remember that 'TESLA IS GOD!'.

         Ed

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 29, 2012
          Even with free charging, there are quite a few problems to overcome.  Such as initial cost around $70,000, definitely not a car for the masses.  Also, planning your trip in 50 to 100 mile increments and then maybe waiting in line for your charge at one of the not yet existing stations.

          Plus, this company has had a lot of startup delays.  They got a government loan which they have had to delay payback. Currently plannning to sell more stock to pay for the car and this vast network they are planning.

          To: usa-tesla@yahoogroups.com
          From: R.J.Anderton@...
          Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:37:40 +0100
          Subject: Re: [usa-tesla] Tesla promises free solar-powered travel with new 'Supercharger' tech

          Read the article - they are promising to do it for free at the moment. Later they will probably not.