ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 111 , Jul 27, 2012
      From the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference in Albuquerque -- We started Thursday afternoon with a workshop by John Milewski on Practical Metallurgy. Then Foster Gamble came up and showed his movie "Thrive" His comments before and after the movie were priceless. Then we had a lively question & answer session.

      This morning, as is traditional, we covered medical topics first, including Royal Rife's technology and the current research being done by Joshua Parker. Norman Shealy explored his early research on electromedical devices, which led us to today's current work on renewing telomeres. These are strands that hold DNA molecules together. It turns out that when they are strengthened by certain electromagnetic fields, they can increase life expectancy. Kenneth Taylor, an alternative medicine practitioner from El Salvador, finished up the morning with accounts of how well a German form of electromedicine is working in his unregulated environment.

      In the afternoon we saw a motor demonstrated by Robert Rohner -- he's calling is GyroKinetic. It's roughly based on some older technology that hadn't gotten finished. Moray King gave us a virtual encyclopedia on various energy projects. Backup speaker Clayton Nolte answered many questions about structured water and its role on farms. All of us should get small containers of water, write positive messages on them, and leave them at the feet of trees we want to preserve.

      Professional mechanic Daniel Gonzales showed us more knowledge that's been gained about the GEET engine modifications which can be applied by anyone.

      All of these presentations are available on DVD -- our technology allows copies to be made before the day is done.

      www.teslatech.info

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      rivedu@...