Fw: [tesla_community] Tesla Science Foundation Meeting Part 3 Conference & Fundraising

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: Michael Riversong
      Sent: May 31, 2012 8:35 PM
      To: Tesla Community
      Subject: [tesla_community] Tesla Science Foundation Meeting Part 3 Conference & Fundraising

      Fundraising and Facility

      We lost the facility we used for the conference the past two years, which was a law office conference room in a downtown skyscraper.

      Now we have a new conference facility:
      RUBA Hall
      414 Green St
      Philadelphia, PA 19123
      Neighborhoods: Spring Garden, Northern Liberties
      (215) 627-9831
      We need to raise the money for this facility right now. A very few people are planning to make what sacrifices are possible to help raise this money, and we need all kinds of large and small contributions to make up what's needed. Nick Lonchar has put out a specific appeal letter, which can be sent upon request.

      The conference will include a performance by the highly acclaimed Divine Hand Ensemble.

      All this means fundraising. There will be at least one event scheduled within the next 40 days. You should be receiving an announcement about that soon in the same place where you're seeing this report.

      Videos are a special need. David Soltys shot good footage of the conference last year. It's all intact and ready to be worked. We also have in storage videos from the other two years. That's half the work right there. The other half tends to be more difficult. All this footage needs to be separated and edited into program-length segments.
      Proposed final products:
      Excerpts for YouTube and perhaps our own sites
      Individual presentations
      Hour-long summary program
      To do this next step, some kind of editing facility is needed along with a person who can commit to the time and do this. If someone can simply donate workable editing software to David, that could work. If someone has a Mac and knows how to use it, that's better. Of course the ideal situation would be a Mac with Final Cut Pro installed. All video work is being done by a separate group within TSF at this time.

      Michael Riversong
      Biblical Bards
      (307)635-0900
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      rivedu@...
    • Ed Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2012
        Rest in Peace Famed Science fuction writer Ray Bradbury! Remeber 156th
        Birthday of Tesla is Jul.10th also GLOBAL ENERGY INDEPPENDENCE DAY THAT
        DATE! ANDRE'