Fw: [tesla_community] Tesla Science Foundation Meeting Part 2, Philadelphia Events

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 7:42 PM

      -----Forwarded Message-----
      From: Michael Riversong
      Sent: May 31, 2012 8:29 PM
      To: Tesla Community
      Subject: [tesla_community] Tesla Science Foundation Meeting Part 2, Philadelphia Events

      Philadelphia Events

      Tesla Days will happen this year! We have the Science Conference scheduled July 7 – 8, and park events July 9 – 10. People are heading up specific aspects of the event planning.

      We already have park permits and a DJ lined up. David Immendorfer is in charge of arrangements.

      A conference facility is being considered, as detailed in the next section.

      For the science conference, we have an abundance of speakers to choose from. Most are from in and around Philadelphia which is one of the many reasons why this city is such a good place to hold these events. Michael Riversong agreed to help make the final selections from the large number of papers we have on hand now.

      Last year, Mark Passio had a brainstorming session in a smaller room concurrently with the main conference programs. This proved to be popular, and a few times drew more people in than our scheduled material. It was decided that we would split the conference days so that we would have speakers in the mornings, and brainstorming sessions in the afternoons.

      Michael Riversong
      Biblical Bards
      (307)635-0900
      http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      rivedu@...
    • Ed Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14 1:37 PM
        OK AM TRYING TO GET US.G.S. TO NAME A MOUNTAIN AFTER TESLA! THERES A
        CRATER ON FAR SIDE OF MOON NAMED AFTER DR. TESLA AND EVEN AN ASTROID!
        MANY SCHOOLS ,EVEN A CITY AND IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA THERES AN
        EARTHQUAKE FAULT THE TESLA FAULT. BUT NO MT.NIKOLA TESLA! ANY
        SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET A MT. TESLA HERE IN NTHE US OIR SOMEWHERE IN
        THE WORLD? IT WOULD BE A LASTING MONUMENT TO TESLA MT. TESLA! LET ME
        KNOW THIS E MAIL OT TESLAEDSON1@... REMEBER TESLA JUL 10TH AND
        ATTEND THE CONFERENCE! THANKS! DR. EDSON ANDRE' JOHNSON D.D.ULC FOUNDER
        GLOBAL ENEGRY INDEPPENDENCE DAY(ON TESLAS BIRTHDATE JUL 10TH!) THE
        GLOBAL ENERGY INDEPPENDENCE MOVEMENT FOR ANNNNNNNNNNLTERNATIVE
        ENRGY.HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA.