A Whole New Level

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      Upon arriving in Cheyenne late yesterday afternoon, found out that the main office of Tesla Academy was destroyed by a bad plumbing fixture. Lost only a few books but apparently a lot of electronic stuff. Most of the books were in another room. What's left has been piled up randomly in the middle of the room.

      Now the landlord is in the process of putting the building up for sale. What's been lost is the main work area -- can't even mail a letter now. Need to find a new main office right away.

      Possible locations are Fort Collins, Troy NY, or Philadelphia. Also need about $3000+ in new donations to get everything moved. That includes hiring people and a truck.

      I'm planning to keep working anyway -- will teach in the streets when necessary. For a long time we've needed an open study area for the public. Best outcome would be having the main office / workroom in the same place, a lot more accessible than the Cheyenne office was.

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info