Re: [usa-tesla] Quantity and quality of list traffic and etc.

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      It's good to address this head-on.

      I'm often putting up various posts to this list, and rarely find any response whatsoever.  That can be incredibly discouraging.  But i don't know how to give up -- what would that look like?  I suppose just finding a TV set somewhere and watching most of the time.  Did that in the hospital in 2009 and it wasn't so much fun either.

      We're dealing with normal human aberration.  Many people won't respond to anything unless it's antagonistic or worse.  When consciousness levels change, you find responses to higher level posts.

      As for that Anderton guy, i don't understand him at all.  It got to a point where i just automatically deleted all his messages because he really wasn't saying anything.

      Meanwhile over the past 3 weeks i've been in Upstate New York looking at possibilities for setting up some branch of Tesla Academy here.  Didn't find much promise for anything specific, although people have been really nice.  Tomorrow night i'm getting on the train back to Colorado.

      Just talked with one of the Tesla people in Philadelphia and we're looking at possibly planning some events there for March.

      Biggest problem for me has been a lack of timely communication overall.  By the time i heard back from anyone in Philadelphia, i had already booked the train back to Colorado and had started planning some work there.

      Actually i have 2 public classes scheduled in Colorado for March.  Will say more about those later.  These classes are rare enough that it might be worthwhile for someone to travel a distance.  Or, you could easily bring me into a community and i'd do however many classes you can arrange.

      That's how the Tesla class in New Brunswick happened this past Friday night.  A friend on Facebook put it together with short notice, and we had a few people.  It was in the office of Food and Water Watch, so a lot of the focus was on the potential for Tesla's technology to make fracking unnecessary.

      In summary, you can count on me to do what i've been doing, even when there's no response, because usually there's response from some other quarter and i manage to keep going anyway.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        >>>The list was practically comatose before
        Roger began his anti-Einstein jihad.

        More like Einstein has been misunderstood. I gave example of fictional alien K-PAX who interpreted Einstein in a different way to what is deemed normal boring human way.

        >>> I'm tempted to invite Roger to resume, for his part all
        he has to do is
        sincerely apologize for that "rubbish" comment. And agree to disagree
        civilly. "Be civil" applies to everyone (in remembrance of Jim Farrer).

        About what; I was civil; I gave 'like' for 'like'. There must be something wrong when you go across the pond; people there seem to have no sense of humour.

        Reinterpret Einstein and Tesla was right all the time.

        Roger