RE: [usa-tesla] Topological Evidence of Time Distortion in the666 Machine

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
      I must have missed this one. Isn't this the plot of a 1960s TV show?

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2012
        Time Tunnel? Some people think its based on real life

        Roger

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
          What is TIME TAVEL???

          Ed

          joesmith@... wrote:

          Add me to what Reese said..

          a joe in Texas

          On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:47:09 -0500, Reese <reeza@...> wrote:

          At 03:24 PM 1/27/2012, Ed Johnson wrote:

          >re TIME TAVEL A Dr.Marcel Vogel some years ago had a TIME TAVEL
          >Camera Hes decceased now! But I built one and the phots wre well
          >Intresting! Cant say if it was the future but who knows?andre'Jan
          >29th is my future 67 years old that date!

          I am busy with schoolwork and do not have time to investigate this just
          now. Sadly.

          Still, the claims seem quite fantastic. I'd like to see some of these
          photographs you've taken and hear a bit more about the camera you built.
          Perhaps this will also be of interest to other list members. I'd certainly
          like to know whether this is snake oil, a known phenomenon that has been
          mischaracterized, or if it is truly something new that has been ignored
          by the established scientific community because they are put off by the
          fantastic claims and descriptions thus far.

          Reese

        • Reese
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
            A typo, obviously. Don't be a spelling Nazi.

            At 01:40 PM 2/2/2012, Ed Phillips wrote:

            >What is TIME TAVEL???
            >
            >Ed
            >
            ><mailto:joesmith@...>joesmith@... wrote:
            >>
            >>Add me to what Reese said..
            >>
            >>a joe in Texas
            >>

            >>On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:47:09 -0500, Reese
            >><mailto:reeza@...><reeza@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>At 03:24 PM 1/27/2012, Ed Johnson wrote:
            >>
            >> >re TIME TAVEL A Dr.Marcel Vogel some years ago had a TIME TAVEL
            >> >Camera Hes decceased now! But I built one and the phots wre well
            >> >Intresting! Cant say if it was the future but who knows?andre'Jan
            >> >29th is my future 67 years old that date!
            >>
            >>I am busy with schoolwork and do not have time to investigate this just
            >>now. Sadly.
            >>
            >>Still, the claims seem quite fantastic. I'd like to see some of these
            >>photographs you've taken and hear a bit more about the camera you built.
            >>Perhaps this will also be of interest to other list members. I'd certainly
            >>like to know whether this is snake oil, a known phenomenon that has been
            >>mischaracterized, or if it is truly something new that has been ignored
            >>by the established scientific community because they are put off by the
            >>fantastic claims and descriptions thus far.
            >>
            >>Reese

          • Reese
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
              So what if it is. Could it be a topic for February 2012?

            • joesmith@cvctx.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012

                That would be ''Eon"" by Greg Bear (spelling is wrong on name?)

                On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:51:18 +0000 (GMT), ROGER ANDERTON <R.J.Anderton@...> wrote:

                Time Tunnel? Some people think its based on real life

                Roger

                I must have missed this one. Isn't this the plot of a 1960s TV show?

                At 03:24 PM 1/27/2012, Ed Johnson wrote:

                >re TIME TAVEL A Dr.Marcel Vogel some years ago had a TIME TAVEL
                >Camera Hes decceased now! But I built one and the phots wre well
                >Intresting! Cant say if it was the future but who knows?andre'Jan
                >29th is my future 67 years old that date!

                I am busy with schoolwork and do not have time to investigate this just
                now. Sadly.

                Still, the claims seem quite fantastic. I'd like to see some of these
                photographs you've taken and hear a bit more about the camera you built.
                Perhaps this will also be of interest to other list members. I'd certainly
                like to know whether this is snake oil, a known phenomenon that has been
                mischaracterized, or if it is truly something new that has been ignored
                by the established scientific community because they are put off by the
                fantastic claims and descriptions thus far.

                Reese

              • Reese
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
                  At 03:29 PM 2/2/2012, joesmith@... wrote:

                  >That would be ''Eon"" by Greg Bear (spelling is wrong on name?)
                  >
                  >On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 23:51:18 +0000 (GMT), ROGER ANDERTON
                  ><R.J.Anderton@...> wrote:
                  >

                  >Time Tunnel? Some people think its based on real life
                  >
                  >Roger

                  Eon? I would have thought he meant Dr. Who, there was an element of time
                  travel involved in that as well.

                  Reese

                    I must have missed this one. Isn't this the plot of a 1960s TV show?

                    At 03:24 PM 1/27/2012, Ed Johnson wrote:

                    >re TIME TAVEL A Dr.Marcel Vogel some years ago had a TIME TAVEL
                    >Camera Hes decceased now! But I built one and the phots wre well
                    >Intresting! Cant say if it was the future but who knows?andre'Jan
                    >29th is my future 67 years old that date!

                    I am busy with schoolwork and do not have time to investigate this just
                    now. Sadly.

                    Still, the claims seem quite fantastic. I'd like to see some of these
                    photographs you've taken and hear a bit more about the camera you built.
                    Perhaps this will also be of interest to other list members. I'd certainly
                    like to know whether this is snake oil, a known phenomenon that has been
                    mischaracterized, or if it is truly something new that has been ignored
                    by the established scientific community because they are put off by the
                    fantastic claims and descriptions thus far.

                    Reese

                  • Reese
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
                      At 03:50 PM 2/2/2012, McGalliard, Frederick B wrote:

                      >More like a TV that tuned into the future, showing brief and
                      >tantalizing clips. A modern but still somewhat murky crystal ball.
                      >Much older than the one where the fire fighter was talking to
                      >himself over the radio. I guess the idea is as old as fortune
                      >telling, eh? Of course if you have such a thing, why aren't you
                      >rich, is very hard to argue with.

                      Because if you do it right, you fade away to enjoy your amassed fortune
                      w/out that pesky IRS casting its shadow on your sunshiny day.

                      >Me, I am gradually coming to the conclusion that if we actually knew
                      >the future we would give up in disgust and go surfing.

                      You may be right about that.

                      Reese
                    • Harvey Norris
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 2, 2012
                        Once again the point to be made has degenerated into inane suppositions. I never espoused anything about a time travel machine, I only attempted to proove that time as we understand it has become invalidated by proven experiments. If this were not true the following experimental demonstrations could not take place.
                        Can three phases of 120 degree AC be combined in series to yield the sum of their input voltages?
                        http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An9o6DmhQbV3Mw0MxbkB0G_ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111107085626AACEt6M

                        Of course not, it is simply impossible... Now look at this
                        Dual Channel Scopings of Secondaries to be placed in Series from (corrected) 666
                        Machine; ~ 60 degree Time Difference from poles over Identical Phase Series!
                        This actually explains how fields in near unison can exist from the
                        combinations.
                        http://youtu.be/CBR1z5WaKAE

                        15 watt bulb demo from semi "reaction-less" lenz law air core secondaries. More
                        power is passed through the air then the equivalent line connections would
                        deliver.
                        http://youtu.be/GMvr2Ka8NDQ
                        HDN

                        At 03:24 PM 1/27/2012, Ed Johnson wrote:

                        >re TIME TAVEL A Dr.Marcel Vogel some years ago had a TIME TAVEL
                        >Camera Hes decceased now! But I built one and the phots wre well
                        >Intresting! Cant say if it was the future but who knows?andre'Jan
                        >29th is my future 67 years old that date!

                        I am busy with schoolwork and do not have time to investigate this just
                        now. Sadly.

                        Still, the claims seem quite fantastic. I'd like to see some of these
                        photographs you've taken and hear a bit more about the camera you built.
                        Perhaps this will also be of interest to other list members. I'd certainly
                        like to know whether this is snake oil, a known phenomenon that has been
                        mischaracterized, or if it is truly something new that has been ignored
                        by the established scientific community because they are put off by the
                        fantastic claims and descriptions thus far.

                        Reese

                      • Old Roman
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 3, 2012
                          Third on this, especially the bold.  You're welcome Reese.