Tesla Academy 2011 Year-End Report

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      This past year has been pretty exciting. Tesla Academy has done many public classes, especially in Fort Collins. Lots of private tutoring sessions have happened, covering subjects including Music, Design Research, Environmental Health, History, Math, and Permaculture. To the greatest extent possible, teaching sessions are done at no charge. There's now a fairly steady stream of inquiries about many related topics through all our email channels. Our web site has been expanded. A new video covering the progress in research demonstrated during the summer of 2011 is now available. Sales of videos and CDs through our web site are increasing. A stable Board Of Directors is evolving.

      Activities for 2012 are now being scheduled.

      A primary result of our work should be an increased number of people doing practical projects in medicine, power generation, and transportation. This is indeed happening. Some of these projects are directly influenced by Tesla Academy, and many are happening on their own.

      Right now we have offices in Cheyenne Wyoming and Fort Collins Colorado. It's currently very important to get more established on the USA East Coast. In mid-January an exploratory trip to Albany New York will be undertaken to see if an office can be set up there. Also during that trip, probably in the first week of February, more work can be done on-site in Philadelphia on the upcoming Tesla Days Science Conference for July.

      Contacts anywhere on the East Coast who can set up public classes and/or provide temporary lodging during the trip are needed right away! Home stays are the best form of lodging, as whole families can quickly learn about many points of Tesla related and musical knowledge -- and have some harp music for breakfast.

      It is possible to take the small harp on the train, so if you have any connections back East, i'm always willing to do gentle music for church groups, students, day care centers, schools, and other such gatherings of featherless bipeds. Contact me immediately to make arrangements!

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info