Re: [usa-tesla] Tesla's earthquake machine

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 62 , Sep 4, 2011
      Apparently Tesla never patented such a thing, at least not in the USA.  Generally when that's happened, i've noticed that either the technology wasn't viable after all, or Tesla didn't seem to think the world was ready for it.  I remember reading one quote by him a long time ago to the effect that a whole planet could be resonated in a way that would cause its disintegration.  In fact during the 80s one of the early Tesla Society conferences used an exploding planet as part of the logo.  Not quite the effect we're looking for.

      Message 62 of 62 , Sep 15, 2011
        > Trivia:
        > (Adapted from a crossword puzzle.)
        >
        > two five letter words.
        > one is 10,000 of the other.
        > both are famous scientists.
        >
        > (The mere fact that i post this HERE sort of implies
        > ... 8)>>)
        10,000 Gauss == 1 Tesla
        in standard scientific units.

        (Didn't plan on being this late with the answer...)

        best
        dwp