And Then

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      A Miracle Happened.

      The timing worked out perfectly so i'm house-sitting for a friend who's going to be away for the winter. This is close to campus in Ft. Collins, and a beautiful place to develop some nice music.

      This is a real blessing in many ways.

      Went to the doctor today, and there definitely has been some healing. But it will be at least another couple of weeks before i can drive, and daily IV antibiotics are needed all the way to almost the end of the month.

      Now the main focus is finding work in Ft. Collins. I can do a lot of things, especially with computers. That said, the jobs that get listed are usually for extremely specialized technologies. Sometimes they specify 5 years experience in something that's only been around for 3 years!

      Along with looking for work, of course i'm also building Tesla Academy, and setting up schedules for upcoming events. If we could get some of these advanced technologies adopted, we could have more tools to eliminate the economic fluctuations that create homelessness and poverty in the first place. One of my inspirations is a statement by an ancient rabbi who said "The highest level of charity is setting things up so that someone doesn't need charity any more."

      Thanks everyone for your prayers!

      Fort Collins, Colorado
      www.teslaacademy.info
      rivedu@...
    • eandre1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hope your better soon! reneber all Jan 7th is the death anniversray of Nikola Tersla Jan 7th 1943. Also plans afoot (see teslasociety.com) to have United Nations hold a TESLA DAY OF SCIENCE worldwide to remeber Tesla and get students involved in scince! Take care1 Andre' Dr. Edson Andre' Johnson D.D.ULC Huntington becah, California USA