RE: [usa-tesla] Einstein and the Devil

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2010
      Sure did. Tesla played a big role in all those little squirrel cage motors we take so for granted, and in the high voltage transformers that play such a big part in keeping the lights on. And Einstein gave us the equations we needed to design nuclear power plants and GPS satellites. Better? Well at least more interesting.