CALL FOR PAPERS - July 2011 Extraordinary Technology Conference

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010

      Speaker selection has started for the 2011 Extraordinary Technology Conference (July 28-July31... Albuquerque, NM).  We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the fields of:

      Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy •  Energy Saving Devices,

      Cosmic/Radiant Energy •  Brown's Gas •  Low Temperature Plasma • GEET

      ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing •  Extreme physics

      Antigravity and other extraordinary topics.

      Presentations are selected on the basis of an ~250 word abstract. Abstracts should be clear, brief descriptions of investigations and conclusions. There will be a maximum of 16 sponsored speakers. Working devices always have priority. Papers must be original and unpublished as of the conference date.

      A speaker kit with guidelines will be sent out upon selection of the speakers. Speakers selected are required to sign the appropriate copyright forms, complete the travel arrangement  forms and submit a short bio with photos.

      This is an excellent opportunity for speakers to meet others who share your  interests, and attract possible funding. In addition to speaking, speakers are also encouraged to submit articles for potential publication in our membership magazine (ExtraOrdinary Technology).

      If you are remotely interested in speaking or even just submitting an article for our magazine, contact Steve Elswick immediately at (520) 463-1904.

      Abstracts must be submitted by December 31, 2010.

      For more information  go to Www.Teslatech.Info  or CALL 520-463-1994 !

    • eandre1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
        Hi Great idea! Just a note theres a lan tyo have United Natuioins declare Teslas Birthdate July 10th as TESLA WORLD DAY OF SCINCE! Anyone intrested shoud see WWW>Teslasoicety.com first entry. Great idea I think! THanks Dr. E.A.J.