CALL FOR PAPERS - July 2011 Extraordinary Technology Conference - SALE ENDS

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010

      Speaker selection has started for the 2011 Extraordinary Technology Conference (July 28-July31... Albuquerque, NM).  We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the fields of:

      Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy •  Energy Saving Devices,

      Cosmic/Radiant Energy •  Brown's Gas •  Low Temperature Plasma • GEET

      ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing •  Extreme physics

      Antigravity and other extraordinary topics.

      Presentations are selected on the basis of an ~250 word abstract. Abstracts should be clear, brief descriptions of investigations and conclusions. There will be a maximum of 16 sponsored speakers. Working devices always have priority. Papers must be original and unpublished as of the conference date.

      A speaker kit with guidelines will be sent out upon selection of the speakers. Speakers selected are required to sign the appropriate copyright forms, complete the travel arrangement  forms and submit a short bio with photos.

      This is an excellent opportunity for speakers to meet others who share your  interests, and attract possible funding. In addition to speaking, speakers are also encouraged to submit articles for potential publication in our membership magazine (ExtraOrdinary Technology).

      If you are remotely interested in speaking or even just submitting an article for our magazine, contact Steve Elswick immediately at (520) 463-1904.

      Abstracts must be submitted by December 31, 2010.

      For more information  go to Www.Teslatech.Info  or CALL 520-463-1994 !

      SEP 30 is the last day for the Labor Day DVD Special! … to order call 520-463-1994!

      Since technical difficulties made it impossible to get the word out to everybody on our mailing list…

      the following SALE has been extended to September 30!!!!

      Buy 2 Conference DVDS before Sep 6… and get one FREE!!! …

          Or order the COMPLETE SET by Sep 6, and GET $50 OFF …

             This is in addition to the regular 10% member discount!

      This is a great chance to stock up on the DVDs on your favorite speaker from the 2010 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference!

      We had a special dedicated team of videographers and utilized a 5-camera shoot in most cases. This allowed for much higher quality video than is usually generated by a conference. Currently we are running a 48-hour turn around on DVD orders!

      Speakers included:

      John Searl - Robyn Benson DOM - Steve Haltiwanger MD - Warren Starnes - Moray King - Richard Motzer

      Paul Pantone - David Schmidt - Greg Volk - Jeff Cook - Jack Scholze - Randy Powell - Jamie Buturff

      Marko Rodin -  Joe Blankenship - Steve Bridgers - Dan Davidson Vernon Roth

       (Details and abstracts are located at http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm )

      If ordering online, make note in Special Comments about the Labor Day Special.  Discounts will be applied when order is processed!  Also note that the shipping rates on preliminary invoice are not correct. Correct Shipping rates are posted on order page, and will be charged when order is processed.

      CALL 520-463-1994  TODAY!  This Internet Labor Day Special ends on September 6!!!

      Stuck for a Christmas gift idea? give the gift of knowledge!

      NOT A MEMBER? Join today!

      While membership is $30 annually (in the US)… we also offer a Deluxe Membership  which includes all of the ExtraOrdinary Technology backissues AND a one year membership!!!  Membership entitles you to 10% discount on orders from our mail order outlet, and generous discounts on ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference fees!

      For a LIMITED TIME… We are offering Deluxe TeslaTech Membership Special  for only $99 (US only) until Sep 6, 2010!

      Order a Deluxe TeslaTech Membership today!

      CALL 520-463-1994  TODAY!  This Internet Labor Day Special ends on September 6!!!

      Labor Day Special Rates (until Sep 6, 2010): US $125 / Canada $105 / Global $130

      Regular Deluxe Membership Rates after Sep 6, 2010?  US $150 / Canada $155 / Global $180

      Stuck for a Christmas gift idea? give the gift of knowledge

      CALL 520-463-1994  TODAY!  This Internet Labor Day Special ends on September 6!!!

      Steve Elswick -- steve@...

      Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

      520-463-1904 - http://www.teslatech.info

      Coming to the 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

      In Albuquerque New Mexico…  July 28-July 31???

      2010 Conference DVDs are available here:

      http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm