Probable Tesla on TV: DSC, 10pm EST, 7 & 8 Apr

  • davep
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      [The discovery.com web site seems remarkably uninformative.
      Peter Terren filmed some scenes with 'Is It Possible?'.
      This may, or may not, be the result.

      Confirmed here:
      http://tesladownunder.com/
      [ slide down: ]
      Stop Press!

      Tesladownunder will be shown on Discovery Channel in the USA on April 7
      10:00 pm ET with a rescreen on April 8 at 1:00 am. Check out the "Is
      it Possible?" schedule Here

      http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.14362.25976.37235.1

      Title of my 7 mins will be Dr Electric, human lightning rod....hmmm.
      Sounds like I need some colored tights and wear my undies on the
      outside - perhaps 2 pairs.

      This was shot in a 13 hour session in Nov 2009 on location (my home in
      Bunbury, Western Australia) and will show lots of big sparks and
      stunts including sparks onto me while in a swimming pool.
      Hey, I even blew up a few watermelons.

      More info about this shoot is on my Media page.
      http://tesladownunder.com/Media.htm#DiscoveryUSA
      My recorder is set...
      Check Local Listings.

      best
      dwp]

      Apr 07, 10:00 pm
      and
      Apr 08, 1:00AM
      (60 minutes)

      Is It Possible?
      Dr. Electric, Popeye and Robosnake

      Dr. Electric is a human lightning rod, sheep that make art and
      play video games, the world's most extreme unicyclist, a
      prehistoric sea monster newly discovered, monkeys that move
      things with their minds, robo-snake, and genius crows!