Tesla article

  • Herzog
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
      To most ?? this may be old hat but:

      I was giving final read of magazines, before throwing them out.
      BUT Amateur Radio 73 magazine, February 1969, has a long, PP 38 to 57,
      without adds. It is entitled Nikola Tesla, Master of electrical energy,
      and was written by J. L. Elkhorne.

      I'm not tossing the issue. My review is that it is all inclusive, from
      craddle to grave, complete with all the facts that I've seen, none to
      debate, in my mind.
      It does "clarify" patents, and Big Money problems; which were frauds,
      which screwed him, which were merely gifts to him. and others.
      It is the truest and fairest read I've seen, aside from one from his lab
      tech, which was just the facts about Colorado.
      Wil Herzog.
    • MJ
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
        Herzog wrote:
        > I was giving final read of magazines, before throwing them out.
        > BUT Amateur Radio 73 magazine, February 1969, has a long, PP 38 to 57,
        > without adds. It is entitled Nikola Tesla, Master of electrical energy,
        > and was written by J. L. Elkhorne.

        Any chance of scan the article and upload it to the group's files area?

        Thanks.
        Mark Jordan
      • Bert Hickman
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
          Hi Wil,

          I wasn't familiar with this particular article - I'll make sure to look
          for a copy.

          BTW, if there's any way you could scan it I'd also be very interested in
          getting a copy.

          Thanks,

          Bert
          We specialize in UNIQUE items! Coins shrunk by huge
          magnetic fields, Lichtenberg Figures (our "Captured
          Lightning") and out of print technical Books. Visit
          Stoneridge Engineering at http://www.teslamania.com

          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 6, 2009
            It won't help anybody but I'm sure there's a copy in my attic but in
            an almost inaccessible place - almost 40 years of stuff stacked on top
            of the area it's in. Remember Wayne Green's editorial policy [anything
            goes!] when reading it but it could easily be good.

            Ed

            "Hi Wil,

            I wasn't familiar with this particular article - I'll make sure to look
            for a copy.

            BTW, if there's any way you could scan it I'd also be very interested in
            getting a copy.

            Thanks,

            Bert
          • Michael Riversong Education
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 7, 2009
              Could you scan it?  I'd love to have a copy in my archives at the Tesla Academy library.

              I was giving final read of magazines, before throwing them out.
              BUT Amateur Radio 73 magazine, February 1969, has a long, PP 38 to 57,
              without adds. It is entitled Nikola Tesla, Master of electrical energy,
              and was written by J. L. Elkhorne.

              I'm not tossing the issue. My review is that it is all inclusive, from
              craddle to grave, complete with all the facts that I've seen, none to
              debate, in my mind.
              It does "clarify" patents, and Big Money problems; which were frauds,
              which screwed him, which were merely gifts to him. and others.
              It is the truest and fairest read I've seen, aside from one from his lab
              tech, which was just the facts about Colorado.
              Wil Herzog.

              Cheyenne, Wyoming
              www.teslaacademy.info