RE: [usa-tesla] Activity Profile

  • Michael Riversong Education
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2009
      Thanks Fred!  Many people have lost toes & gone on to climb Mt. Everest so that's cool.  Main thing now is to get healthy so i can keep contributing to this Tesla field.  Making the conference is a vital goal.

      In case anyone wants to speak with me in the hospital, the number is 800-252-5784 room 4042