RE: [usa-tesla] Activity Profile

    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2009

      Sorry to hear that Mike. I really count on my feet to take me where I want to go. It is scarry to even think about loosing part or all of a foot, or to be unable to walk on them for miles with little trouble. You take care of yourself. Wish I could be more positive about things like jobs, but there is at least some hope that the “Second Bush Depression” is not going to get much worse overall now.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2009
        Thanks Fred!  Many people have lost toes & gone on to climb Mt. Everest so that's cool.  Main thing now is to get healthy so i can keep contributing to this Tesla field.  Making the conference is a vital goal.

        In case anyone wants to speak with me in the hospital, the number is 800-252-5784 room 4042

        Sorry to hear that Mike. I really count on my feet to take me where I want to go. It is scarry to even think about loosing part or all of a foot, or to be unable to walk on them for miles with little trouble. You take care of yourself. Wish I could be more positive about things like jobs, but there is at least some hope that the “Second Bush Depression” is not going to get much worse overall now.

        Cheyenne, Wyoming
        www.teslaacademy.info