RE: [usa-tesla] ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference Announcement

    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2009

      I thought the generalized stimulation of electronic resonance in the earth/ionasphere resonant “chamber” was given up as a bad idea environmentally. Doesn’t that leave us with directed RF beams or nothing???

      Message 2 of 5 , May 4, 2009
        Not to worrk. No problem since no one knows how to do this with much
        power - losses way too high.

        Ed